Catholic Charities of Southern Missouri is able to provide the following assistance to eligible individuals and families affected by COVID-19.
- Rent and Utility Assistance
- Mortgage Assistance and HUD Counseling for those who may be facing home foreclosure
Assistance depends upon meeting eligibility requirements.
- Applicants must live in Springfield city limits.
- Applicants must have been impacted by COVID.
- Certain other eligibility requirements apply.
To learn more, please call us at 417.268.9998.
Or visit ccsomo.org.