LifeHouse Crisis Maternity Home and Rancho Emergency Shelter for homeless families and women needing medical respite are in need your help obtaining the items listed below.
Want to help LifeHouse Crisis Maternity Home? This is a great time to do it. The following items are needed.
Diaper rash cream
- Infant laundry detergent
- Fingernail clippers
- Gender neutral backpack style diaper bags
- Gender neutral pack and play sheets
- Gender neutral baby bags
- Toddler toothbrushes
- Gently used electronic tablets / Kindles
- Dishwasher pods
- Plastic hangers
- Women's deodorant
- Comforter sets (twin)
- Ankle sock (size 5-14)
- Command hooks
- Shower caddies
- Bulb syringes
- Sensitive baby wipes
- Large dressers (chest of drawers)
- Plastic storage drawers (all sizes)
- Incentive items (for moms to use)
- Modern Art decor for resident room
- Twin-sized bed frames with headboard and footboard
- Medium sized rugs
If you're able to help, please call 417.720.4213 to make arrangements to drop off items.
How to Deliver Your Donation to LifeHouse
LifeHouse will use your donation to support the mothers-to-be and their children. If you are able to help, please drop off your donations between 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., at 424 E. Monastery St., Springfield, MO 65807.
Please note, due to legal restrictions, we cannot accept baby car seats beyond their expiration date. Also, donated used cars in good working order are especially helpful to residents rebuilding their lives.
Want to help residents of Rancho Emergency Shelter? The following items will go a long way toward helping the formerly homeless families and women in residence.
- Grab-and-go snacks (chips, granola bars, Cheez-Its, fruit snacks, GoGurt, popcorn, etcetera)
- Outdoor toys (skateboard, basketball, soccer ball, chalk, jump rope) * Please no water guns
- Removable shower heads
- Baby wipes
- Infant bouncer seat (new or used)
If you're able to help, please call 417.430.9616 to make arrangements to drop off items.