There are many ways you can help as a volunteer
Individuals and groups can make an impact on the world and communities by donating their talents to the mission of Catholic Charities of Southern Missouri (CCSOMO).
CCSOMO would be blessed to have you join us in serving the vulnerable.
Dear Prospective Volunteer
Please review our many programs and services as described on this website as you consider which area you may want to serve. We will work with you to help match your interests and skills to a specific area of need. Whether you seek a short-term or long-term opportunity, we will help place you in a position that benefits all.
A few of our individual volunteer opportunities are listed below:
- Clerical work
- Answering phones
- Providing temporary childcare for our LifeHouse little ones
- Gardening help in our vegetable and flower gardens
- Volunteer Prayer Ministry at its weekly meeting inside St. Anne's chapel, located adjacent to the CCSOMO Monastery office in Springfield
- Transport LifeHouse residents to and from appointments
- Become a committee member for a special event
Please note, our list is constantly changing and opportunities arise often!
Don’t hesitate to contact us for more information.
Contact Jill Guise, Volunteer Services Manager and Special Events Assistant, at 417.720.4213, or email@example.com, for more information.
Click here to fill out a Volunteer Application today